Garage doors: modular, tilt, side-hung, roll-up
- Available in a thermally insulated version or ready to be filled with a layer of insulation,
- A wide range of colours, wood-effect veneers and accessories to integrate the product seamlessly with other components of your home,
- If you use your garage for more than keeping your car, use a convenient solution – an additional entry door within or next to the garage door,
- Ability to control all devices: roller-blinds, canopies, doors and alarm at your property means that you, your home and family will be safe 24 h, all year round.
Modular doors: an investment with guaranteed gains
- Door insulated with 40 mm polyurethane foam to keep warm air inside your garage and help you save electricity,
- A wide range of designs: from colourful panels to modern V- profiles, enables you to create a unique style suited to your home surroundings,
- Make your product special with accessories: decorative panels and windows to create a one-of-a-kind door.
Tilt and hide-hung doors: economical and reliable
- Reliability, ease of use and a simple design will let you enjoy your door for a long time,
- If you need to, you can insulate your gate at any time,
- Ease of use is also guaranteed by an electric motor which works with other devices in your home.
Roll-up door: aesthetics and flexible fitting
A special solution for small garages: you can save space in the garage and the driveway, while ensuring safety of your loved ones and your car.
- Standard automated door prevents unexpected failures thanks to photoelectric sensors and curtain lock,
- A convenient solution operated externally using a switch or remotely with a remote control,
- Ability to operate the door manually using a crank,
- Save electricity with the glazed option.
- Electric control is a convenient solution which allows you to control all your devices (roller blinds, garage doors and entrance gates, canopies, lighting and alarm) using a single remote or a satellite control system,
- You can program your devices remotely using modern technological tools: opening and closing on a timer.